April 18, 2014

A vegetarian foodie in Japan...

Wow!  I've been too busy with my new life that I haven't had a chance to update.  So so sorry about that!  I've made some things that I've forgotten to photograph but I'll post the recipes anyway.

I made the best breakfast ever:


This French toast sandwich is super delicious!  You must try it!  I made mine with homemade French toast because we don't have instant and, well, it's better.

I made my guac:


I made this yummy sandwich:


Quite tasty!

I made this bean salad and this pasta salad both without photos, but both I recommend!

In Adventures in Dining, I found a local Indian joint.  Quite delicious:


I tried Starbucks' Lemon Creme Frapp (it was just okay):


And I had some super tasty お好み焼き:


That's it!  Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment