February 22, 2014

A vegetarian foodie in Japan...

Is winter over yet?  I'm really tired of the bitter cold.  I want to feel the sunshine on my face.  I want summer.  Believe or not I'm excited that it will be in the 50s this week.  I have made some super delicious things but I got into a fight with my internet and it refused to work.

Anyway, on the the food!

I made some borscht.  It was good but then I left it out all night and I'm afraid it was no good after that.


I made the best pumpkin soup ever!


It was so unbelievably tasty!

I made a veritable Valentine's Day feast for my boyfriend:




Recipes are here.  Everything was, of course, awesome,

Here's the dessert I made:


I made a to-die-for grilled cheese.  Seriously, never making it the regular way again.


That's all!  Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment