September 26, 2013

Tales from The LG 12th Floor Garden...

It's started to get a bit colder here but I'm not worried about the garden just yet.  In fact, things are still growing happily.

First of all, this is cilantro I planted at the same time as the purple tomatoes:


The cilantro plant I bought didn't survive so maybe I'll have a better chance growing from seed.  Things seem to work out that way anyway.

Next, the yellow tomatoes have started to flower:


I'm so excited!

Finally, I harvested the first head of red romaine today:


Isn't it gorgeous!

However, I had to eat it and I made a delicious salad with it:


Also, I didn't pull it out by the roots but just chopped the stalk so it would regrow.  Woo!

Anyway, that's all the news that's fit to print regarding the garden.  Happy gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment