August 4, 2013

Tales from The LG 12th Floor Garden...

First, here's a massive harvest from the plants I'm babysitting:

 

Second, I went to Ikea today and came home with Honravan which although it looks easy to put together it really wasn't.  (Thanks again for that Ikea.) 

Anyway, I think it's a little lopsided.  I don't really care all that much since it will live outside.  Here's where some of my plants will live temporarily and others permanently (depending on their size):


I expect the basil, red romaine and Italian parsley will outgrow the shelf space.  Who knows what that cranberry plant is doing.  It doesn't appear to be growing but then again it's not dying.

Anyway, it was nice to get all these plants off the floor.  It really freed some space and made it easier to navigate the garden.  Also, I think they'll getter better sunlight.

That's all the news from the garden!

1 comment:

  1. I have been really enjoying your 12th floor garden posts. : )

    ReplyDelete