July 5, 2013

A vegetarian foodie in Japan...

I've been too busy.  I haven't updated my blog like I should.  Sorry about that.  Blogging is a lot of work if done right.  Anyway, enough bitchin'.  Onto the food!

I stumbled onto this gold mine and I literally cannot stop making salads from this site.  I'm certain that it's going to get me through summer.  Here are some salads from the website:





Seriously addicted.

Next I made some excellent Japanese food:




I braved Cheese Dessert:


(FYI Lemon is a million times better than Vanilla.)

In Adventures in Dining, I tried Subway's new Avocado Veggie with Wasabi Dressing:


(Also pineapple tea)  Both were delicious!

Next, I experienced cake rolls:


And finally, ate some yummy foods during a visit to Nikko:


Yuba lunch and dessert


Stilton Salad:


Cheesecake:


Vegan lunch from Cafe Meguri:


And vegan dessert:



That's all for now!  Happy eating!

2 comments:

  1. Jamie, that "goldmine" link goes to a NYT article I can't access! I want to make salads, argh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It worked fine for me for weeks and then suddenly I had to create an account. That should allow you to access it.

      Delete