April 9, 2013

Delayed clothes post...

You might find this hard to believe but I've not been super fashionable lately but I tried to wear some cute things.

March 31st:


Trying to do a little New Girl-esque outfit and it was quite cold that day.  (By the way I love these boots!) Shirt Colleen Collection (Target), jeans Karen Collection, boots Forever 21.

April 3rd:


Got a box from my mom with this shirt in it.  Shirt Wal-Mart, leggins Kohl's, boots Chiyoda, shirt Uniqlo.

April 4th:


I was only called "Where's Waldo?" twice.  So not that bad I guess.  Shirt Forever 21, necklace Lia Sophia, jeans Karen Collection (Target), shoes Fergalicious.

April 5th (day):


Unfortunately (like most days) I underestimated the weather and it ended up being way too hot for this and I was stuck with no time to change.  Sweater Treasure Factory Style, top Forever 21, skirt Goodwill (Target brand), tights Daiei, shoes Target.  In the end I really didn't like this outfit.

April 5th (night):


Off to a swanky party in my new Forever 21 peplum dress!  Jacket Goodwill (Kohl's brand), tights Tutuanna, shoes Wal-Mart.  (And you probably wouldn't have known I went to a swank party in clothes from Wal-Mart & Goodwill unless I hadn't told you.)

April 6th:


I underestimated the weather again and it was raining by the time I ended my day with my friend.  I had to buy another umbrella since I didn't bring mine.  Anyway, sweater and dress Honey's, boots & necklace Forever 21.

I hope the start of your week has been a nice one and the rest of your week is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment