March 26, 2013

Some clothes...

Some I like and others, meh.

March 18th:


This is one I didn't really like.  Anyway, shirt Target, over-sized shirt Uniqlo, jeans Karen collection (Target), boots Kohl's.

March 19th:


This I like!  However, I am on the search for some neutral flats.  No luck yet.  Anyway top & bracelet Forever 21, pants Kohl's, shoes Target.

March 20th:


Another cute one, a non work, spring-esque outfit for once.  Shoes Payless, overshirt g.u., pants Forever 21, tank Goodwill, necklace Kohl's.

March 22nd:


And it got cold...again.  Make up your mind weather!  Sweater Treasure Factory Style, skirt Goodwill, boots Kohl's, tights Daiei.

I am currently under the weather...again.  I mean seriously.  This is getting ridiculous.  I'm really tired of being sick all the time.  Cover your mouths people!

Anyway, I know it's half over but enjoy the rest of your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment