March 18, 2013

A vegetarian foodie in Japan...

Here's some food!

Rigatoni with Goat Cheese:


Quite good.

Dining adventure with the boyfriend, big bowl of vegetable tempura and 赤みそ soup which has easily become my favorite.


Next, Pasta Salad with Broccoli and Peanuts:


Also good.

I love authentic Indian Chai, especially when it comes in a cute mug:


When dining at Slappy Cakes and you can't decide between sweet and savory, you can always share with a friend:


Unbelievably delicious roasted veg Benedict and butterscotch chip pancake.

My boyfriend took me to Ainsoph for White Day.  We had this amazing meal:

Salad:


Tomato soup, Tandoori "chicken" and tofu omelette:


Potato something and pretty much the best rice I've ever tasted in my life:


Dessert parfait and tea:


My mom sent me these because she is awesome:


And finally, I made this Mediterranean Chickpea Salad:


Which is pretty much the best thing ever.

Happy eating!

3 comments: