February 1, 2013

Some clothes...

Ah the old iPhone ate my photographs again.

So yeah, we start of with last Monday (21st) because this photo was in iPhone limbo:


Sweater Forever 21, jeans Colleen Collection (Target), boots Couripie, necklace Kohl's.

Sunday (date night):


Hooray for lookin' skinny!  Sweater Wal-Mart, skirt Kohl's, tights Daiei, boots Chiyoda.

Monday:


I don't know.  I can't like this dress.  I tried.  Should I just say goodbye?  Anyway, dress & shirt Target, leggins Kohl's, boots Chiyoda.

Tuesday:


I bought this sweater for an ugly sweater day, even though it's not that ugly.  Right? Sweater Goodwill (Kohl's brand), shirt Kohl's, jeans Karen Collection (Target), boots Crocs.

Wednesday:


Oh I done cute!  Dress Colleen Collection (Old Navy), legwarmers eBay, tights Daiei, shirt Target, boots Couripie.

Thursday:


Sweater Goodwill (Wal-Mart brand), shirt Kohl's, boots Chiyoda, leggins Wal-Mart.

Whew!  What a tiring week!  I am ready for the weekend!  Bring it!

2 comments: