February 22, 2013

Lipton Tea...

Hello!  Keeping warm?  I'm off to colder temps this weekend but it's okay.  I'll have my honey to keep me warm as well as onsen.

Meanwhile, I leave you with some new teas.

First is 梅はちみつ:


I'm sure this came about to celebrate plum blossom season.  It's quite good (even though I've only had it once).  I'd like to have it again.  This one's a keeper!  (Also, I can't wait to see what appears for sakura season.)

Next part of the Premium Series is Perfect Measure Cream Milk Tea:


What is wrong with the Premium Series?  I learned my lesson last time.  Of this I only had a few sips.  I'm glad I had the sense not to drink the whole thing.  Not really a fan of this one either.  (Thanks to Ola for the translation help!)

The list:
  1. Milk Tea
  2. Maple Milk Tea
  3. Lemon Tea
  4. Peach Tea
  5. Earl Grey Milk Tea
  6. Green Apple Tea
  7. 50/50 Tea & Lemonade
  8. Tropical Fruit Tea
  9. Chamomile Citrus Tea
  10. Roast Milk Tea
  11. Jasmine Lemon Peel
  12. Grape Tea
  13. Straight Tea
  14. Apple Tea
  15. 50/50 Tea & Fruit Punch
  16. Matcha Milk
  17. Tea Cappuccino
  18. Mikan Tea
  19. 50/50 Tea & Nectar
  20. Luxurious Milk Tea
  21. Muscat Tea
  22. Plum Honey
  23. Cream Milk Tea
The Top Five:
  1. OG Milk Tea
  2. 50/50 Tea Lemonade
  3. 50/50 Tea & Fruit Punch
  4. 50/50 Tea & Nectar
  5. Jasmine Lemon Peel 
I often wonder what happens when the teas start to repeat.  The horror!  The horror!

1 comment:

  1. i love the plum tea ^^
    a little too sweet for my taste but
    still very yummy ^^d

    ReplyDelete