February 18, 2013

In fashion...

Hi all!

I'm still here and still braving this unbelievable cold.  Saturday was by far the worst day I've experienced, so cold.  I think I have wind burns.  Is that possible?

Anyway...

Tuesday:


Although this outfit was cute, it was too cold to wear these pants without a layer underneath.  Ah well, live and learn.   Sweater Wal-Mart, scarf & shirt Target, jeans Colleen Collection (Levi's), boots Chiyoda.

Wednesday:


Sweater H&M, jeans Colleen Collection (Old Navy), boots Chiyoda, scarf Target.

Thursday:


I wish this sweater was long sleeve because it's so warm!  Sweater Uniqlo, shirt Daiei, pants & boots Kohl's.  (And they laughed when I bough fur lined over the knee boots in Arizona!)

Friday:


Sweater dress made by me, shirt Target, leggins and boots Kohl's.

Sunday:


It was my friend's birthday and also Mori Art Museum day.  (See post here.)  Anyway, it's a Goodwill outfit!  Sweater (Target brand) & skirt Goodwill.  necklace JCPenny, tights Daiei, boots Chiyoda.

I hope you're warm!  I'm sitting under the heater.  Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment