February 28, 2013

A vegetarian foodie in Japan...

Hi all!  Here's a short food post for ya!

First I made some Kimchi Quesadillas:


I'm sure these are not at all healthy but they are delicious!

Next DIY pasta:


Just rotini, red onion, chickpeas, artichoke hearts and tomatoes.  I made a dressing with the oil and spices from the artichoke hearts.  So delicious!

I also tried this Cookie Dough Greek Yogurt.  It didn't taste much like cookie dough though.

Next I made this delicious Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower:


TO.  DIE.  FOR!  I also made homemade Ranch.  I have no idea if it's actually Ranch.  I just dumped a bunch of spices into Greek yogurt.

Finally, I bought some red curry paste a while ago for a lame recipe and have been looking for others uses for the jar.  I found this Vegetable Curry Stir-Fry:


 It was quite good. 

Anyway that's all that's been cooking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment