January 12, 2013

My week in clothes...

Hi everyone!  I've been busy this week.  It's back to my regular routine plus cramming as much fun and new people into a week as humanly possible.  I've met some great people this week.  Maybe a boyfriend will come along next.  ;)

Anyway, this is not about my social life but clothes.  Despite the awful cold, I think I managed to be quite fashionable this week.

Monday:


Dress Green Parks Topic, leggins Kohl's, shirt Target, boots Chiyoda.

Tuesday:


Sweater Target, shirt Uniqlo, jeans Colleen Collection (Target), boots Couripie.

Wednesday:


Sweater Green Parks Topic, scarf Goodwill, jeans Karen Collection (Target), boots Kohl's, necklace Forever 21.

Thursday:


So I've had this skirt forever.  Never worn it.  It's so hard to coordinate orange without looking like Halloween.  I think I did a great job with gray.  Sweater Goodwill, skirt H&M, tights Daiei, boots Kohl's, necklace made by me.

Friday:


Sweater Wal-Mart, skirt Goodwill, tights Daiei, legwarmers Kohl's boots Crocs.

Saturday:


I think I purchased this dress when I first moved to Japan.  This is the first time I've worn it.  I may have been too fancy last night but hey whatever.  Dress H&M, tights Daiei, boots Kohl's, necklace Payless.

I hope you had a lovely week!  Stay warm!

4 comments:

  1. I especially love Monday's boots and Saturday's dress! I agree, the grey looks great with the orange, with the black underneath :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! Yeah them boots are the best! So comfortable!

      Delete
  2. Do you find it hard work in Japan, keeping up with the fashions? I hear Japanese girls are top of their game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't follow trends so much. I just try to look as fashionable as I can on my budget.

      Delete