January 2, 2013

Kit Kat Time!

Since I visited Narita, I thought what better time to stock up on Kit Kats.  I'm glad I got to try some flavors I might not have gotten the chance to otherwise.

First Cinnamon:


By far one of my favorites.  Cinnamon was really quite good.

Next is Citrus:


So this pretty much tasted like an orange cream pop.  Remember those?  I really wish I could have eaten the whole box.  So delicious!

Japanese Chili:


Yeah you read that right, Japanese chili.  Um, this was bizarre.  I know people put chili in chocolate sometimes but the fact that this candy bar was spicy was just wrong.

Blueberry Cheesecake Mt. Fuji Special:


This was just odd.  It didn't taste much like cheesecake or blueberry.  Long after I finished it, I was still trying to figure out what it tasted like.

Purple Sweet Potato:


Purple sweet potato seems to be a popular flavor.  In the summer, the flavor materialized as an ice cream.  The Kit Kat tasted only slightly potatoey.  I rather liked this one.  It wasn't as weird as it sounds.

Run Raisin is next:


Talk about weird.  I didn't taste much raisin but it had a weird alcohol taste.  I was not a fan of this flavor.

Finally Brown Sugar Syrup:


Japanese brown sugar has a strange taste to it.  I'm not sure what it is but it doesn't taste like American brown sugar which sometimes I think I need to import.  Anyway, these Kit Kats taste just like Japanese brown sugar so if you like that, you'll like these.

Here's my list:

Cheese
Almond
Ramune
Berry Pomegranate
Apple Vinegar
Peach
Green Tea
Tiramisu
Wasabi
Vanilla
Sakura Matcha
Strawberry
Raspberry
Vanilla Ice
Caramel
Pumpkin Pudding
Cookies and Cream
Cinnamon
Citrus
Japanese Chili
Blueberry Cheesecake
Purple Sweet Potato
Rum Raisin
Brown Sugar Syrup

Now if I could only track down some soy sauce Kit Kats...

No comments:

Post a Comment