December 10, 2012

Prepping for the cold...

I'm prepping for the cold by wearing big warm comfortable sweaters.  I wish I had one for every day of the month.

Anyway, here's some clothes I wore.

Monday:


Sweater H&M, leggins Kohl's, boots Chiyoda and legwarmers Daiei.

Tuesday:


Sweater H&M, jeans Colleen Collection (Old Navy), boots Couripie.

Wednesday:


I actually ended up wearing the scarf like a shawl or cape.  Scarf Daiei (altered by me), leggins Wal-Mart, boots Kohl's, sweater g.u.

Thursday:


Scarf Target, jeans Colleen Collection (Old Navy), boots Couripie, sweater H&M.

Friday:


Sweater H&M, tights Daiei, skirt Target, shoes Payless.

Saturday:


Sweater ANAP, pants Kohl's, boots Chiyoda.

Sunday (day):


Sweater Zara, shorts Wal-Mart, tights Daiei, boots Crocs (I know right!).  I hate them Crocs gardening shoes and for some reason they are quite popular here.  Yuck.  But these boots are actually cute right!

Sunday (night):


Sweater Wal-Mart, skirt Forever 21, tights & legwarmers Daiei, boots Crocs.

Here's my outer:


Coat H&M.

I hope you're warm wherever you are.  Back to my Sunday shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment