November 2, 2012

Warmer wear...

Hi everyone!

It's currently quite cold in Tokyo.  I am hiding indoors (since I had to wait for a package) and turning the heater on and off.  I am going to buy a space heater soon for my bedroom since the AC unit is the the main room.

Temperatures have gotten cooler and clothes have gotten warmer but this week I had a bit of fun with Halloween wear.

Monday:


Shirt Disneyland, jeans Colleen Collection (Target), boots Couripie.

Tuesday:


Shirt Disneyland, pants Uniqlo, boots Couripie, shirt Kohl's.

Wednesday (Halloween):


I'm a lumberjack in case you didn't get it.  (I know it's lame but I'm marooned in Japan without a sewing machine.)

Thursday:


Sweater eBay, shirt Uniqlo, skirt Goodwill, tights Tutuanna, boots Kohl's.

Friday:


Shirt/dress Treasure Factory Style, scarf & leggins Kohl's, boots Couripie.

My phone also found this missing photo from October 15th.  (It's weird when iPhone eats pictures.)


Sweater Kohl's, shirt Target, jeans Colleen Collection (Target), boots Couripie.

I hope wherever you are you are warm and happy.  Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment