November 16, 2012

Lipton Tea...

Wow!  It's been over a month since I posted about my favorite tea.  Cooler weather has not made me rush to the cold drink section lately.  I think this has also prevented Lipton from releasing too many teas.  Heck I don't know.  I just drink 'em!

Two delightful new flavors to talk about today!  (Both in lovely fall colors.)

First:


Part of the Premium Series Tea Cappuccino is so lovely!  It has a hint of cinnamon and it tastes like autumn in a cup.  Good job Lipton!

Next:


Mikan Tea is light and refreshing.  The orange flavor is not too strong.

The list:

  1. Milk Tea
  2. Maple Milk Tea
  3. Lemon Tea
  4. Peach Tea
  5. Earl Grey Milk Tea
  6. Green Apple Tea
  7. 50/50 Tea & Lemonade
  8. Tropical Fruit Tea
  9. Chamomile Citrus Tea
  10. Roast Milk Tea
  11. Jasmine Lemon Peel
  12. Grape Tea
  13. Straight Tea
  14. Apple Tea
  15. 50/50 Tea & Fruit Punch
  16. Matcha Milk
  17. Tea Cappuccino
  18. Mikan Tea

The Top Five:
  1. OG Milk Tea
  2. 50/50 Tea Lemonade
  3. 50/50 Tea & Fruit Punch
  4. Matcha Milk/Tea Cappuccino
  5. Jasmine Lemon Peel  
I was curious how many teas I've tried so I added numbers this time around.  I can't believe I've only been here five short months and I've already tried 18!  Keep 'em coming Lipton!

No comments:

Post a Comment