October 26, 2012

Weekly wear...

Hello!  It's Saturday in Japan and the weekend before Halloween.  I've yet to see anything scary but I've been in my house.  I cleaned the place, did a ton of laundry and now I'm just waiting until 10 so I can get my bangs cut.  I also need to pop into the grocery store and pick up some things for cooking.

But I think you came here for the fashion?

Monday:


Jacket H&M, shoes Target, shirt Uniqlo, flats Target, jeans Kohl's, necklace Disneyland.

Tuesday:


I bought this jacket (?) ages ago and it's finally been cool enough to wear it!  It was on clearance too.  50% off!  There are no words for how much I love it.  Jacket (?) Putamayo, shirt Target, leggins Uniqlo, boots Couripie.

Thursday:


Sweater J. Crew, tights Daiei, shorts Goodwill, boots eBay (Shiekh).

Maybe you've seen this sweater before:


That's Zooey D. on "New Girl" (like the best show ever).  It was one of my birthday presents.  Thanks Mom!

Friday:


I know I need to clean my mirror.  It's done as of now.  Trying to get in the Halloween spirit.  Outfit was well received even got a "cute" comment from the lady at the post office.  Hat CanDo, jacket Colleen Collection, shirt Uniqlo, bracelet Forever 21, skirt Kohl's, tights Tutuanna, socks Daiei and boots Payless.

I hope you have a lovely weekend.  Stay safe out there!

2 comments: