October 16, 2012

Weekly wear...

I had meant to do this yesterday and do another today but the week, it seems, has already gotten away from me.  I've been wrapped up in blankets and my TV shows and warming myself with mug after mug of hot tea to fight this Autumn chill.  (On a side note, one of my prerequisites for living in Japan was access to my favorite teas.  Needn't fear, I am currently drowning myself in Earl Grey and Chai.  I still haven't found a suitable Jasmine as the one I drink is much too strong.)  The weather is so bizarre lately.  Yesterday it was quite warm and today a bit of a chill and tomorrow they predict rain.  I guess we'll see whether or not I'll be riding my bike to Japanese class tomorrow evening.

Anyway, here's some clothes!

Wednesday:


Sweater & star shirt Daiei, jeans Colleen Collection (Target), boots Couripie, necklace ???

Thursday:


Shirt, jeans & sweater Uniqlo, necklace Disneyland, flats Target.

Friday:


Sweater Uniqlo, leggins Wal-Mart, boots Couripie, bracelet Lattice.

Saturday:

 
Dress Momo, boot Kohl's, bracelet Lattice.

Sunday:


The weather forecast lied to me and it was way to chilly for this.  After about an hour outside, I wanted to be inside.  Dress H&M, boots Kohl's, bracelet Forever 21.

The best thing to happen last week was that I found a thrift store (a good quality one too).  It is right in my own backyard and I will be venturing there again soon.  It's called Treasure Factory and from what I understand they have various locations.  I bought a dress and two sweaters for under ¥3000. 

I hope your new week is staring off nicely.  I for one am off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment