October 12, 2012

Lipton Tea...

I don't have anything exciting to post.  I didn't do anything exciting this week or go anywhere spectacular.  However, I did get to try some great new Lipton Tea flavors.  (Yay for my fabulous life!)

First is 50/50 Tea and Fruit Punch:


I am a huge fan of the 50/50 series.  This is definitely a winner for Lipton.  I wonder if there is anything up and coming in the series.  Like what else could they mix with tea?!?!

Next is Matcha Milk:


Some people flat out hate matcha.  I've never had a problem with it but even if I did, my goal is to try all Lipton Teas no matter what.  Unless they came out with a mushroom tea.  Or a green pepper tea.  I wouldn't try either of those.  Or a meat tea.  I definitely wouldn't try a meat tea.  Anyway, got off on a silly tangent.  I really like Matcha Milk and with 50/50 Tea & Fruit Punch I've added to my Top Lipton Teas list.

The list:

Milk Tea
Maple Milk Tea
Lemon Tea
Peach Tea
Earl Grey Milk Tea
Green Apple Tea
50/50 Tea & Lemonade
Tropical Fruit Tea
Chamomile Citrus Tea
Roast Milk Tea
Jasmine Lemon Peel
Grape Tea
Straight Tea
Apple Tea
50/50 Tea & Fruit Punch
Matcha Milk

The Top Three List has now become a Top Five:

1. OG Milk Tea
2. 50/50 Tea Lemonade
3. 50/50 Tea & Fruit Punch
4. Matcha Milk
5. Jasmine Lemon Peel

Today I woke up to Mt. Fuji and the weather in Tokyo is absolutely perfect.  It makes me want to run around in the grass (if there were any grass here).  I hope you have a lovely day wherever you are.

1 comment:

  1. I recently tried this while visiting japan ( the matcha milk ) and I love it to death, I wish there was as many lipton selections at home.

    ReplyDelete