October 23, 2012

Kit Kat time!

Today is positively hideous.  It's been raining all day and I swear it was full dark at 4:30.  What better day to write about Kit Kats!  I realize that I haven't updated this section of my blog since July!  You'd think being in Tokyo would afford me the opportunity to try many different flavors of Kit Kats.  Unfortunately, this is not the case.  Aside from Narita, I have no idea where to find the funky flavored Kit Kats.  I've scoured all my local and non-local stores as well.  Any idea where I can get 'em?

However, I have managed to track down a few Kit Kats.

First is Caramel:


I'll be honest.  I love caramel.  Caramel everything.  I'd have it in my house like a salt lick if I could.  That said, this Kit Kat didn't quite do it for me.  It seemed to be missing something.

Next for Halloween Pumpkin Pudding:


Cute packages, of course, but didn't taste much pumpkin here.

Finally, Cookies and Cream:


These are quite delicious!  They taste like inside out Oreos.  Definitely a fan of these!

Cheese
Almond
Ramune
Berry Pomegranate
Apple Vinegar
Peach
Green Tea
Tiramisu
Wasabi
Vanilla
Sakura Matcha
Strawberry
Raspberry
Vanilla Ice
Caramel
Pumpkin Pudding
Cookies and Cream

Well, I'm going back into hibernation because it's wet and cold!

2 comments:

  1. We finally got the cookies and cream one in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny. We never got fancypants ones in the US.

      Delete