October 22, 2012

A vegetarian foodie in Japan...

Sorry!  I had meant to update the food section of my blog last week.  Oops!  Time gets away from me sometimes.

Black Bean Chili & cornbread from my local bakery:


I didn't use a recipe.  Just my mad chili skills.

Caramel Apple Muffin:


I got this recipe from Pinterest but I didn't save it.  Do you like my stalagmite frosting?

Some caprese and bruschetta from Allegrezza:



Delicious Mulligatawny:


I made it vegetarian.  Feel free to do as you please.

My lovely meal from Eat More Greens:


If I ever make this again, I'll need to flavor boost.  It was slightly bland.  Pretty though.


Next, heaven on a plate:


I can't even begin to describe how good this is.

Finally, it's taking all my willpower not to eat all these muffins right now:


Unbelievably delicious!

That's all the food for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment