September 24, 2012

What I wore...

I've been lax on updating feature sections of this blog.  Sorry about that.  Sometimes life in Tokyo moves pretty fast and I simply don't have time to blog.

So I'm a bit behind outfit wise.  There are going to be a bunch here.

September 10th (x2):


Sweater & skirt Goodwill, top Colleen Collection (Target), boots eBay (Shiekh), bracelet Forever 21.


Dress H&M, shoes Payless.

September 11th:


Sweater & jeans Uniqlo, shoes Payless and top H&M.

September 13th:


Top Daiei, sweater Forever 21, jeans Uniqlo, shoes Payless.

"Jess you rock a lot of polka dots."

September 14th:


Top Astoria, tank Wal-Mart, skirt Goodwill, boots eBay (Shiekh), bracelet Forever 21.

September 15th:


Sweaterdress H&M, boots eBay (Shiekh).

September 16th:


Top A.C.C.E.S., tank Goodwill, shorts Wal-Mart, shoes ABC Mart.

September 19th:


Sweater & shirt Uniqlo, jeans Colleen Collection (Old Navy), boots Kohl's.  (Should wore a necklace.  Kinda boring.)

September 20th:


I wish I had one of everything in this color.  Such a beautiful color but so hard to find.  Blouse Forever 21, tank Wal-Mart, skirt Target, boots eBay (Shiekh).

September 22nd:



Top Daiei, leggins Wal-Mart, boots Kohl's, bracelet Forever 21.

Whew!  I'll try not to procrastinate clothes so much next time.  I hope your week is starting out fine.  I'm off to bed!

1 comment:

  1. Hallo Principessa,
    your Outfit from September 13th and 19th is very cute! :) Like it!

    ReplyDelete