September 29, 2012

My week in outfits...

I am currently quite sad.  It's no one thing but a combination of many things like something a friend said to me, my beloved garlic press breaking and my birthday looming on the horizon.  I usually get sad around my birthday but I do have some great activities planned so I am going to try to make it a great birthday.

Anyway, I presume you didn't come here to hear me whine but to see how stylish I can be.  Tokyo is insane right now.  The temperatures are way out of whack and I don't think it's settled on getting cold yet.  Here's what I wore this week.

Monday:


Paris sweater Daiei, pants Kohl's, flats Payless.

Tuesday:


Shirt Target, sweater YesStyle, jeans & boots Kohl's.

Thursday:


Jacket & necklace Forever 21, tee Uniqlo, jeans Colleen Collection (Target), shoes Payless.

Friday:


Shirt Target, vest Goodwill, pants Kohl's and boots eBay (Shiekh).

I hope your weekend isn't sad.

2 comments:

  1. I was surprised to see that you bought something on eBay clothing-wise. I've been a little reluctant to buy clothes off there, but I'm curious about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I buy stuff from eBay all the time. You just have to know your own measurements and hope that the seller measured correctly. Sometimes they don't but it usually means you can return it.

      Delete