September 16, 2012

Lipton Tea...

Holy crap it's been weeks since I updated the Lipton Tea feature!

I've managed to try two new Lipton Teas since the last post.  I get so giddy when I see a new Lipton Tea flavor.  It's almost silly how much I love trying new things.

Grape Tea:


I can't really say I'm crazy about this tea.  It tastes like watered down grape juice.

Jasmine Lemon Peel:


This is fantastic!  Unfortunately it's almost gone and the place I bought it doesn't have anymore.  :(

I've got as top three list now.

1. OG Milk Tea
2. 50/50 Tea Lemonade
3. Jasmine Lemon Peel

The list:

Milk Tea
Maple Milk Tea
Lemon Tea
Peach Tea
Earl Grey Milk Tea
Green Apple Tea
50/50 Tea & Lemonade
Tropical Fruit Tea
Chamomile Citrus Tea
Roast Milk Tea
Jasmine Lemon Peel
Grape Tea

My weekend is not over yet.  It's a 3-day!  I hope yours is equally great!

No comments:

Post a Comment