August 22, 2012

Lipton Tea...

A couple of new tea flavors have graced the shelves of Japan these days.

First is Chamomile Citrus Tea:


It's quite tasty.  I've enjoyed it a couple times.  Still doesn't beat OG Milk Tea or 50/50.  Speaking of 50/50 they took it off the shelf at my local コンビニ so I've been buying it up everywhere I can.

Next is Roast Milk Tea:


It's part of the Premium Series.  It's weird.  If you get it on the right taste buds you can confuse yourself into believing it's chocolate milk.  If not, not so great.

The list:

Milk Tea
Maple Milk Tea
Lemon Tea
Peach Tea
Earl Grey Milk Tea
Green Apple Tea
50/50 Tea & Lemonade
Tropical Fruit Tea
Chamomile Citrus Tea
Roast Milk Tea

The weekend is upon us!  What to do?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of ice tea. Though the peach tea sounds really tempting!
    Such a British, even McDonalds hot milk tea isn't satisfying my needs. (_ _ ||)

    ReplyDelete