August 13, 2012

Lagging clothes post...

Yeah sorry about this.  I haven't updated my outfits in so long!

July 24th:


Wolvie shirt & jeans from Uniqlo, bracelet Forever 21, shoes Chiyoda.

July 25th:


Shirt and jeans Uniqlo, bracelet Forever 21, shoes ABC Mart.

July 26th:


Do not like!  Ugh!  Sweater & shirt Uniqlo, pants Kohl's and shoes Macy's brand from Goodwill.

July 27th:


Do like!  (But it was way too hot for this and I regretted it.) Sweater & jeans Uniqlo (do you think I love Uniqlo?), shirt Forever 21 and unfortunately I cannot remember the name of the store where I got those shoes.

July 28th:


Yay shorts!  Can you see the difference between work and play clothes?  Tank Target, sweater Daiei, shorts Goodwill and shoes Chiyoda.

Obligatory プリクラ from that day with the fabulous Jenn:


August 2nd:


Shorts Wal-Mart, tank Target, sweater Daiei, shoes Chiyoda.  Side ponys are so trendy here.  Hey I was rocking those in the 80s!

Obligatory プリクラ from that day:

 
August 3rd:


Tank Wal-Mart, overshirt Daiei, shorts Goodwill and shoes Chiyoda.

August 5th:


Finally skirting it about Japan!  Top Daiei, boots Kohl's, tank Target and skirt Wal-Mart.

Obligatory プリクラ from that day again featuring Jenn:


August 11th:



Tops and necklace Honey's, pants made by me and shoes Payless.

Obligatory プリクラ from that day:



And finally August 13th:



Hat and tank Target (tank by way of the Colleen collection), shoes Macy's brand from Goodwill and shorts also Goodwill.

Haphazardly, I stumbled upon a shoe store that had many shoes for 1500円 so needless to say I couldn't resist these:


They appear to be quite comfortable though I haven't gone traipsing around Tokyo in them yet.  I still don't know how Japanese girls do it in some of the shoes I've seen.

I have a new follower so I'd like to welcome: MindInJapan.  Thanks and I hope you like it here!

Sorry this is such a lengthy post.  In the future, I'll try not to go weeks without updating my fabulous fashion.

Stay fashionable everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment