August 31, 2012

Clothes post...

I have been unimaginative and simplistic during this unbearable heat.  I take two showers a day because it's so hot and I sweat so much even if I'm outside only a short while.  It doesn't matter how much water I drink, I find it hard to cool off and sometimes I still end up dehydrated.  If I have errands or whatnot, I try not to go outside until it's dark.  I want to ride and ride my bike but it's too hot to even step outside some days.  All this is meant to say that fashion lacks when I lack energy to put much effort into my appearance.

Nonetheless, I have a few simple outfits for you.

August 24th:


Mostly I wore this to cover up my heavily mosquito bitten legs.  (Stupid park!)  Top Goodwill, leggins Kohl's, bracelet Forever 21 and shoes Payless.

August 25th:


Dress & sweater Kohl's, shoes Payless.  You better believe I lost that sweater once I stepped outside.  Way too hot for it!

August 31st:


Pride volunteer t-shirt (altered by me), skirt Wal-Mart (dyed by me), and so happy my mom sent a box of boots!  Boots from Kohl's.

It's September 1st here in Japan.  I am so glad August is finally over because this means (hopefully) cooler temperatures are on the way and also all my favorite TV shows premiere in September.  I'm already feeling withdrawals after the upsetting mid-season finale of "Burn Notice."

I hope your September brings you cooler temps and fantastic new shows.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment