August 23, 2012

A few outfits...

Today is my last weekday of vacation.  I still have the weekend though.  It's a bittersweet.  I am a little excited to go back to work but I am really enjoying the freedom of vacation. 

Today, I'm studying Japanese, drinking melon soda and eating an offensive amount of guacamole. 

Meanwhile, here are some clothes:

Saturday:


Top Daiei, tank H&M, shorts Goodwill and shoes Chiyoda.

Sunday for bike riding:


Top YesStyle, tank H&M, pants made by me and Converse from ABC Mart.

Tuesday:



Outfit is meh but hair was fabulous.  Tops from Kohl's, shorts Goodwill and shoes Chiyoda.

Had dinner and did プリクラ with a friend:


I had been trying to blog once a day but I don't know if I can keep that up when I go back to work.  In addition, working all day leaves out the possibility to run around and do fun things all the time.

I hope everyone had a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment