July 8, 2012

Clothes...

Obviously, I wear clothes in Japan.  I try to be as fashionable as I can but them J-girls are showing me up all the time.  I wish it wasn't rude to take pictures of strangers.  In addition, I read that it's impossible to turn the shutter sound off on Japanese iPhones 'cause of the pervs taking upskirt photos.  Thanks pervs.

Anyway, here are some clothes I wore recentry:


 Sweater Uniqlo, top & jeans Target, necklace eBay.


Top H&M, jeans Old Navy, sweater Uniqlo.


As you can see, I'm standing on a piece of cardboard because it is a huge no-no to wear shoes inside your house in Japan.  Yes, even if it's your house.  Got a lot of compliments on this outfit.  Jacket H&M, jeans Kohl's, tee Uniqlo, shoes Fergalicious, necklace Forever 21.


Top Goodwill (Banana Republic), pants Kohl's, shoes ABC Mart.


Pants Kohl's, top Uniqlo, shirt Target, necklace made by me.


One of my non work days and it was warm enough for shorts.  Top YesStyle, shorts Goodwill, tank Target, shoes Chiyoda.

Please note that while my hair may look nice in all these pictures, it usually ends up looking like crap within five to ten minutes of stepping outside.  I often wonder why I bother to style it and it may be ponytailed throughout August as I heard that was the worst weather Japan has to deliver.

Well that's all from me.  Hope to post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment