July 15, 2012

Kit Kat time!

I wouldn't be properly lost in Japan without stumbling upon interesting new Kit Kats from time to time.  Two new ones:


Raspberry


Vanilla Ice (not ice cream just ice)

Raspberry was really good and tastes surprisingly like raspberry and so far it's up there with my faves.

Vanilla Ice was also good.  I am not sure what the Ice is supposed to taste like (water?) but it tasted like vanilla to me.

Here's the ever growing list:

Cheese
Almond
Ramune
Berry Pomegranate
Apple Vinegar
Peach
Green Tea
Tiramisu
Wasabi
Vanilla
Sakura Matcha
Strawberry
Raspberry
Vanilla Ice

I must find new Kit Kats!  Just wait till the new Pepsis come out!

3 comments:

  1. Cheese?! lol
    Vanilla and vanilla ice sound delicious! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look for the "Chocolate with salt" one!!!

    ReplyDelete