July 16, 2012

I wore some stuff...

Japan got really hot all of the sudden and Sunday and Monday were unbearable during the day.  It's supposed to be gross again today but after today showers are expected the rest of this week which will hopefully cool us down a lot.  I hope.  Crap weather.

Anyway, here's what I wore:


This outfit was actually a bad idea because although it was cool when I left it got quite hot soon and I had to change clothes.  Top Daiei, pants Kohl's.


I like this version better.  Jeans Uniqlo, tank Target, top Daiei.


Went impromptu skating for a new friend's birthday.  Top Daiei and I'm actually wearing jean shorts there too from Goodwill.


This was the outfit I wore to my nowhere destination as I had plans but they didn't work out.  Jumper and top from Uniqlo and shoes Chiyoda.


Way too hot for the sweater which I promptly chucked after 30 minutes.  Shorts & sweater Goodwill, tank Forever 21, necklace Kohl's and Converse ABC Mart.

I hope you had a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Do they feed you over in Japan? Someone's getting super skinny! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I honestly think it's the mirror! But some of my pants don't fit me anymore...so I dunno.

      Delete