July 22, 2012

Clothes...

Here are some clothes!

Tuesday:


I just wore the socks and shoes for bowling.  I promptly changed to sandals afterward.  Tank Wal-Mart, shorts Goodwill, shoes Charmant, socks eBay, necklace Lia Sophia.

Wednesday:


Sweater & pants Uniqlo, top Daiei.

Friday:


As you can see I moved the mirror closer to the genkan so I could photograph my outfits with shoes.  Great idea!  Sweater Kohl's, dress H&M, tights Forever 21, shoes Chiyoda.

Saturday (day):


Top Colleen collection (Target), shorts Goodwill, boots Kohl's, tights Daiei.

Saturday (night):


Top Target, sweater Forever 21, shorts Goodwill, boots Kohl's, tights Daiei.

Sunday:


Dress H&M, boots Kohl's.

Welcome to my new followers: Midori and the late phoenix.  Thanks!

I hope you had a nice weekend.  I did!


2 comments:

  1. You look especially aforable in that first shot! Cute!

    ReplyDelete