June 7, 2012

Welcome!

Hi everyone!  You're not lost!  (Nor am I for that matter.)  I've changed some things around here.  I hope you like it and I hope you stay.  In my new blog "Lost in Japan" I'll still feature my fabulous outfits along with a look at daily life in Japan.  I hope to focus on stuff off the beaten path and not the touristy stuffs that most people come to Japan and see (myself not excluded from that statement if you look at my 5 previous trips to Japan).

I thought I'd start with some clothes!

Thursday:


Jacket Colleen collection, shorts made by me, socks Miracle Socks, boots and bracelet from Kohl's.

Friday:


Forgive my funny pose as I'm still trying to figure out how to work around this tiny area (such a horrible pose).  Shirt and sweater from Uniqlo (my favorite store I swear), pants Kohl's, necklace Forever 21, shoes Target.  It's my first day of school (unofficial).  My first official day is Monday.  I should take a pic later to see how my hair fared with the humidity.  I'm pretty sure humidity does nothing good for anyone's hair, straight or curly.

Finally I wanted to end with an adorable picture of Rilakkuma in Ikebukuro!


OMG how cute right?!?!?  I just want to hug him!

I hope you have a wonderful Thursday and Friday wherever you are.  More blog to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment