May 16, 2012

Dress week...

Hi everyone!

I've deemed this dress week and apparently me in dresses = a lot of compliments.  I also forgot to post one from last week (which isn't super spectacular but cute).  Also, dress week is the perfect time for Zooey D impressions.

Friday:


Necklace Forever 21, top Japan, tank Wal-Mart, jeans Savers and shoes Fergalicious.

Monday:


Dress XI, sweater Colleen collection (Target) and shoes also Target.

Tuesday:


Unfortunately I can't tell you where I got this dress.  I bought it 100 years ago it seems.  Anyway sweater Colleen collection (Target) and shoes also Target.

I hope your week is swiftly coming to a close.   I have to get off the computer now as I have some serious dental work soon.  :(

2 comments:

  1. Oh you look adorable! No wonder you got all the compliments! Good luck on the dental work. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete