April 14, 2012

It's that time of year...

Same thing happens every year around this time and not just to me.  A lot of people stop putting effort into their appearance.  Jeans become the trend.  Many people are exhausted around this time myself included and jeans and a t-shirt just seem so much better at 6:00AM.  That said I only have two outfits for you from this week.  (Not that it matters but it was also a weird week schedule wise.)

Monday:


In afterthought the scarf was a bad idea because I received many a stupid comment.  Scarf Kohl's, shirt Target, pants Goodwill, shoes & necklace Payless.

Thursday:


Sweater, tank and pants from the Colleen collection.  All items originally from Target.

In other news, my sister trimmed my bangs:


And I love Dove:


I hope you had a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment