March 2, 2012

Weird week...

It was a weird week this week.  I don't like when that happens.  It messes with my fashion!

Monday:


Feminine hair, masculine outfit.  Shirt Wal-Mart, pants Goodwill, shoes Target.

Tuesday I actually wore a pretty pink sweater and black pants but forgot to photograph it.  :/

Wednesday:


My friend, A, said I need a beret.  I have one but not one that would match.  Top Colleen collection (Target), jeans and boots Kohl's, scarf Wal-Mart.

Thursday:


Top made by me, jeans Calvin Klein (Savers) and shoes & necklace Payless.

Now some highlights of my week!

I got 円 (actually last weekend).


I forgot that the 2000円 bill is rare.  Now ask me if I'm going to save it and not spend it.  (The answer would be no).

I got an excellent laptop backpack which I love!


It has so many great compartments and storage for many items!

Yesterday, I went over to the infamous Colleen's and picked up more items from her collection.  She's so sweet!  What excited me the most:


That's nine (count 'em) nine pairs of jeans that fit me perfectly!  I was so happy and excited I loaded up a bunch of old jeans to donate to Goodwill!

So it was a weird week but ended up being a great week!

How was yours?

3 comments:

  1. Oh! Some very simple and casual outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Weds outfit. i like that you always look adorable but you dont even shop high end! Puts Lucky mag and their thousand dollar dresses to shame!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I seriously cannot afford designer brands but just because I can't doesn't mean I have to look horrible. :)

      Delete