March 13, 2012

Trending now! Live from Japan!

I thought since I'm here (Japan) I thought I'd give you the scoop on what's trendy right now in Japan! 

First, puffy jackets.

I can't say I like this trend but it's everywhere here right now (even on little kids).  This one is not gender specific either.  I will not be purchasing a puffy coat because I am certain that they only look good on skinny Japanese girls.  This is what I'd look like:


Not attractive at all.

Next is the trenchcoat which is the other mega fashionable outerwear design. 



I'm super glad I brought my Old Navy (Goodwill find) trench with me.  I'm so in right now.  ;)

Finally (and I've only seen these everywhere in stores and not on a lot of feets) are creepers.




I've been looking for a pair forever and I finally found a black pair (size L) at 109.


I've already worn them on a walk.  I'm gonna wear them again today.  Love!

So that's the scoop on what's trending in Japan right now.  If I notice more trends I'll blog again.  さよなら!

2 comments:

  1. Creepers are big in Japan?! Awesome!
    And LOL at the puffy jacket on George. You wouldn't look like that but it made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen them on many people just in a lot of magazines.

      Delete