March 30, 2012

Rough week...

This week was rough and got more turbulent toward the end.  I am just glad the weekend is here.  Tomorrow, Sea and I are painting.  Maybe I'll post some pics later.  Ugh painting.  Anyway, I think this week had its ups and downs fashion wise.  My hair is going through a transformation.  I decided to grow out my bangs but not like grow to length.  Just a different style of bangs.  I really enjoy having bangs and I enjoy my bangs now but it's a lot of maintenance and also I would like a change.

Anyway, on with the fashion.

Monday:


Love this outfit!  Top & pants Colleen collection (Target), boots Kohl's.

Tuesday:


I cropped out my head because my hair was so awful that I took it out in the car.  Ugh.  Top Uniqlo, pants Goodwill, necklace Forever 21, shoes Kohl's.

Wednesday:


The day I brushed my bangs to the side I got like a million compliments.  Shoes Payless, tank H&M, top Apartment Market (Japan), necklace Kohl's.

Thursday:


Shoes & top Japan, tank H&M, necklace Payless and pants Goodwill.

Do we like the hair?  I plan on having it cut to style after it grows out a bit.

I hope you have a nice weekend.  I plan on it by not thinking about this awful week.

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! Love the checkered pants and the striped top especially
    Hope this week was better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah so a bunch of people thought I was wearing pajama pants. I wish! Thanks!

      Delete