March 18, 2012

The freeze...

I have some news for my dear readers.  I'm on a "freeze" until the month of June, a shopping freeze.  The truth is (and I'd never admit this to anyone but my 5 readers of this blog) that I do have a lot of clothes.  I have enough clothes.  I don't NEED any clothes so if I were to buy any clothes from now until June they would be clothes I want and not clothes I need.  There are many things I need to do from now until June and my focus will be primarily on those needs and not my wants.  Therefore, I have made a list of things I need to do and buying clothes is not on that list.  Not to worry dear readers!  I will still be featuring outfits creatively pieced together so just don't freak out if you see a top or skirt you've seen before.  My goal is to try to put together new outfit combinations the likes of which you never seen.  So wish me luck!  In both my endeavors!  Creative outfits and no more shopping!

Just so this isn't all jabbber, here are some of my favorite pics from Japan:




I hope your week is starting off fabulously and I hope the rest of it is equally fabulous.

2 comments:

  1. That is a good idea. I should try to do that too although I have become a little better. Love the photos, the third especially, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't say it's going to be easy but it's got to be done!

    ReplyDelete