February 11, 2012

A week in February...

Here are my outfits for the week.

Monday:


Top Goodwill, leggins and boots Kohl's.

Tuesday:


Top New York & Co. (Goodwill), skirt Goodwill, boots Kohl's.

Wednesday:


I wish this color blue was everywhere.  I'd buy every last piece in this color.  Sweater Kohl's, leggins Wal-Mart. boots Kohl's, legwarmers eBay.

Thursday:


Top & scarf Kohl's, pants Goodwill, shoes Style & Co. (Goodwill).

Friday:


I think is was Thursday this week that a friend brought over a bag of clothes she was going to get rid of and wanted me to look through them and see if there was anything I liked.  I love when that happens.  So this warm comfortable sweater is from the Colleen collection.  Thanks Colleen!  Jeans & boots Kohl's.

After reading this post, can you guess my two favorite stores?

2 comments: