February 25, 2012

祭...

Today was the Matsuri Festival which is quite redundant.

I wore this:


Top Colleen collection, shorts Goodwill and shoes Kohl's.

These are my favorite pics from today:





I also found these:


Tiramisu and わさび yes that's Wasabi Kit Kat!  So add both of those to the Kit Kat list:

Cheese
Almond
Ramune (nasty)
Berry Pomegranate
Apple Vinegar
Peach
Green Tea

Tiramisu was good and Wasabi tasted surprisingly like wasabi if it were sugar coated.  Weird.  I think Cheese has been my favorite (and you'd be surprised to know it doesn't taste much like cheese).

I love that the Kit Kat list has grown by leaps and bounds!

From Friday:


Sweater Colleen collection (Target), necklace Lia Sophia, jeans and boots Kohl's.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!  I'm gonna rest for the remainder of it.

2 comments: