January 20, 2012

Week end and weekend!

Again why do short weeks seem to last forever?  I am glad this one is over because I am exhausted!

Thursday:


I put this outfit together on a whim and I'm glad I did because I love love love the way it turned out!  Top Forever 21, sweater Goodwill, skirt made by me, boots eBay.

Tonite I went out with the girls.  It was a much needed laugh fest.  Super fun!


Shirt & shorts Goodwill, tights & boots eBay, necklace made by me.

I hope everyone has a nice long relaxing weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Watching your twin on Once Upon a Time
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog! It`s really cute. ^^d
    Not to mention your outfit. ^^v
    Have a great day! MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you! And thanks for following me! :D

    ReplyDelete