January 30, 2012

Monday high hopes...

I had such high hopes for today's outfit and though it may look cute it was an epic failure.  First the beading is so heavy that the top sagged exposing too much of my tattoo for my liking.  As I said in an earlier blog though the tattoo is in no way shape or form offensive I've been trying to keep it hidden at work because some people find it offensive.  I still don't get it.   The other problem is that the sweater cannot be put in the dryer.  So the amount of static cling on the thing was downright offensive.  My hair was on end all day until a miracle happened and our t-shirts came so I changed out of the clothes and tied my hair back.  My hair is still still staticy.  Geez!

Anyway, Monday:


Sweater Goodwill, shirt Lauren Conrad brand from Goodwill, leggins & necklace Kohl's, boots eBay.

Anyway, I read I should douse the sweater with hairspray or vinegar or diluted fabric softener.  I'm not too keen on smelling like vinegar and don't have the liquid fabric softener.  So I guess hairspray it is and I stay away from flammable situations.  I wish my hair would stop standing on end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment