December 27, 2011

December Update #3...

This should be the final December update which will bring my blog up to date.  Whew!

Dec. 15th:


Unfortunately, I had to retire these boots to whence they came.  They are a size too small anyway.  Goodbye cute boots!  Boots Goodwill, jeans Kohl's, sweater Wal-Mart.

Dec. 16th:


Shirt Goodwill, long sleeved shirt & leggins Kohl's, scarf Wal-Mart,

Dec. 17th:


Another Christmas party!  Sweater New York & Co., shorts Goodwill, thigh highs Target, boots Payless.

Dec. 19th:


I love this sweater!  You probably can't tell but the pattern is fleur-de-lis!  Love!  The problem is that the button holes are all stretched out.  Rather than trash this gem which someone probably did already as I got it at Goodwill, I ordered new bigger fleur-de-lis buttons.  Unfortunately, they sent me flower buttons.  :/  So, I sent them back and am now awaiting the correct buttons.  What a hassle!  Leggins Kohl's and boots eBay.  In other news, these boots, which have been good to me, have been officially been retired.  They are in bad shape.  As a Christmas gift for myself, I ordered these:

The charm is what did it for me.  They are my new flat boots from now on.

Dec. 21st (day):


Sweater H&M, tank & jeans Goodwill, shoes Kohl's.

Dec. 21st (night):


Went to see The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo with my bestie which is a good movie but it messed me up bad.  Top & jeans Goodwill, jacket H&M, hat Target, shoes Kohl's.

Dec. 24th:


Ask me how much I love this top?  How could someone give it away?!?!  For me to get it, of course!  Top & shorts Goodwill, tights Wal-Mart, boots eBay.

Coat from Goodwill too (Kohl's brand):


It's a little big for me but I chalk it up to more warmth.  ;)

And my hair looked pretty cute:


Dec. 25th:


Happy Christmas!  Shirt Goodwill, jeans Kohl's, scarf Wal-Mart, boots Macy's (a Christmas gift from my daughter).

And you're all caught up with what I wore during December!

I hope the rest of the year is great for you and the new year is even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment