December 26, 2011

December Update #2...

Here's my second December update.  I'm currently trying to recover from running around since my vacation started.  I plan on mega vegging today.

Dec. 6th:


Winter White-Out!  Shirt Goodwill, shorts Wal-Mart, tights Kohl's, legwarmers eBay, shoes Target.  My feet were freezing that day!  Wish I would have worn socks!

Dec. 10th:


Christmas party!  Top Goodwill, skirt Forever 21, tights Wal-Mart, shoes Goodwill.

Dec. 11th:


Taking Christmas present pictures!  Top, sweater & jeans Kohl's, necklace made by me and boots eBay.  (That is my hair before.)

Hair after my sister styled it:


Dec 12th:


Shirt Goodwill (Wal-Mart brand), leggins Kohl's, boots eBay.

Dec. 13th (day):


Shirt Goodwill, leggins Wal-Mart, boots Kohl's, legwarmers eBay.

Dec. 13th (night):


Cold and rainy by night so had to bundle up!  Sweater Goodwill, scarf was a gift, jeans Goodwill and shoes (which I love btw) Kohl's.

What are you doing after Christmas?

2 comments: