October 18, 2011

Oops!

After looking over a grueling set of photos and deleting the uglies I accidentally deleted all of them. :/

It's a good thing my photographer has a sense of humor.

(So I took this photo very late in the day if my hair and make up didn't already give that away.)

Monday:


I love this outfit!  Top made by me, pants Kohl's brand from Goodwill, necklace Lia Sophia and shoes Payless.

Tuesday:


Ugh I don't like this outfit though I did get a compliment on it.  I think it's the tank.  It's tight and you can totally see the waistband on the skirt.  Dislike!  I think the rest of it is okay.  Tank Goodwill, sweater Forever 21, necklace Kohl's, skirt ???? and shoes Target.  At least it consists of fall colors.

The problem is I ran out of my preplanned outfits and was so tired after Disneyland I didn't feel like putting any together for this week.  Ergo, I was scrambling around this morning trying to put something together and I ended up with this leaving me less than satisfied.  I was going to do it tonite but I don't feel like it either.  Passing out in front of the TV doesn't help things. 

BTW welcome my new followers Neesan and Kelly Robson!

I hope everyone is having a wakeful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment