October 13, 2011

Disney vacation...

So we just got back from a magical Disney vacation. I know Disneyland is magical because I dropped my phone and it slid across the park. All this happened with no damage to my phone. Lucky!

Anyway, I tried to be somewhat fashionable during my trip despite the fact that Anaheim had sweltering Phoenix temperatures.  I guess the many Phx visitors that frequented the park that day, well, we brought the AZ heat with us.  There were a lot of people from AZ there!

Tuesday:

Top from YesStyle, shoes Payless and pants made by me.

Wednesday:


Total Target outfit! The skirt is Target brand from Goodwill and everything else except the Zizibeh boots from Target.

Oh yeah and meeting Jack and Sally was like the highlight of my life.  I'll admit I was a bit starstruck and was rendered speechless.

I hope everyone is having a nice relaxing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment