September 8, 2011

This week in style...

Over the long weekend before I got sick I picked out about 2 weeks worth of outfits so I would feel better about myself and my outfits. Unfortunately I got sick and didn't feel like wearing most of them. :(

Though I think I did okay being sick yet trying to stay fashionable. But you can see how red my face is.

Tuesday:


Whole outfit & jewelry Kohl's, shoes Zizibeh.

Wednesday:


Woo skinny legs!  Shoes eBay (Target brand), shirt Forever 21, sweater Target, tank Goodwill & necklace JCPenny.

Thursday:


So my face was not pretty here and I noticed later that I lost a button!  The last time I wore this vest was Disneyland so it probably lives in the garbage from that magical place.  Anyway, shoes Zizibeh, jeans Kohl's, necklace Lia Sophia, shirt YesStyle and vest eBay.

My week has been full of yucky sick.  I hope yours is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment