September 10, 2011

Glasses...

So I love how big dorky glasses have been the trend over the past year or so.  I love this so because I wear glasses and all the time.  No contacts for this Tina Fey type.  I also love how it's not ugly anymore.  You know that old phrase "guys don't make passes at girls who wear glasses."  No longer!  Glasses as a trend or fashion accessory has become more and more common.  Today I went to Wal-Mart for their supercheap glasses and found a pair for $38.  I have to wait a week to show you but I found some pics of similar pairs (in J-mags of course).

So here's a look at some big dorky glasses:















































And, of course, Zooey Deschanel in "New Girl":




Finally here are some glasses that are similar to the ones I got:



What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment